IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
The fresh Philippines can get material a long-term house charge (especially the brand new thirteen(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Visa) for the licensed non-Filipino companion of a great Filipino citizen. The fresh 13(a) visa try approved just to nationals ones nations:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (visa applicant must be a male and you will partnered so you can a female Philippine resident), Este Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong-kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, The japanese, Korea Southern, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (charge candidate need to be a masculine and married so you can a female Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (so long as the brand new and/or couple could have been partnered to own at the very least five years), Marshall Isles, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Holland, The fresh Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Mariana Isle, Norway, Oman (charge candidate need to be a masculine and you may partnered to help you a female Philippine resident), Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (charge applicant must be a masculine and you will hitched so you can a lady Philippine resident), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Southern area Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and you can Tobago, Tunisia, Poultry, United kingdom, Uruguay, United states of america, Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Spouses regarding Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Spouses of Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to have Partners out-of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (having Partners from Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (for Spouses off Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Partners off Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to own Partners from Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Partners from Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Partners out-of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to possess Partners out-of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Spouses from Filipino Owners)
- Application – two (2) signed originals
- Mutual letter request addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of petitioning Filipino partner, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-dimensions ID images – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Birth Certification of the Filipino spouse in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Wedding Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- If the hitched overseas, Report away from Wedding duly validated by the PSA or entered because of the Philippine Embassy into the Oslo, Norway https://datingmentor.org/nl/top-datingwebsites/, otherwise
- Overseas wedding certificate, Apostillized from the a competent expert in the nation off relationships (NOTE: In the event your file is not within the English, kindly have the file translated to the English and also have the interpretation notarized, ahead of that have they Apostillized.)
- Cops approval, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)